INDIA RETREAT:10 days Detox retreat in India
10 DAYS Wellness retreat on the Malabar coast of Kerala, India. “BODHI DHARMA” CENTER offers a wide range of therapies all rooted in the ancient methods of Ayurveda, Marma, and Kalari.
The expert therapists: Dr. Kesari, an experienced Ayurvedic physician,exceptional hygienic facilities, and undergo a course of treatments that suit your specific Health needs.
You can look forward to:
– Weight-loss and deep detoxification
– Anti-aging, rejuvenation and glowing skin- Inner calm and sound sleep
– Radiant energy- Positive and grounded outlook on life
– Knowing what is good for you at every moment and being able to follow it
– Self-confidence and clarity in seeing yourself and the world around you
– Increased intuition and elevated level of consciousness
– Healthy spine, bones, strong and flexible joints
– Improved breath, posture, and walk
This retreat will be accompanied by daily yoga classes with Maguy Lichaa emphasizing the awareness and proper functioning of chakras, our vital energy centers.
The yoga practice will mirror and enhance the process of your treatments, tone and balance your body/mind. You’ll enjoy afternoon meditations to help you calm the busy mind and raise your awareness.
Our cutting-edge workshops on health and well-being will make you well informed about how to continue the benefits of the retreat once you return home. The cultural program will expose you to the great heritage of South India – its rich culture and nature.
The full retreat includes:
– Daily treatments tailored to suit your needs (including special cosmetic and beauty treatments)
– Yoga classes and meditations with Maguy Lichaa
– Workshop on healthy eating
– Hotel accommodations at Taj Vivanta -a 5-star property that includes beach access, a lake and a small putting golf course
– A special Ayurvedic meal plan to support the treatment – 2 meals a day (breakfast and lunch/or dinner) – Cultural tours and programs
– A complimentary group dinner at The Bait (a gourmet seafood restaurant with a unique location between the famous Kerala backwaters and the sea).
the stays is at the magnificent nature-laden 5-star Taj Hotel that is surrounded by lush tropical greenery, touches the Arabian Sea, the local lake and village life